5.07.2010

take some time to DILLYdally

always such a big deal to make that *first* post out to blog-land, so this will be short and sweet.  welcome to DILLYdally.  this is a whole new adventure for me.  for the past 6 years i have been in full motherhood mode, but now that sweet pea has turned a year i feel like i am able to have some "me time" to work, think, and dream about the things that i love outside of parenting.  it is a bit of a "choose your own adventure" because i am not fully sure where this path is going to take me, but i am thrilled to be going down this path.

so away i go .....

here is the 'thing' in life that inspires me most and continually reminds me that every day you need to take some time to DILLYdally...



you, my love doves, are my inspiration.  told you it was going to be sweet.



until next time....

             

No comments:

Post a Comment